Sirius Infusonic Sonic Infusion Device is a sonic device designed for application of skincare products. The device claims to achieve a more effective product application than with “traditional manual application” (ie. with fingers): The Infusonic substitutes breakthrough sonic technology for traditional finger-tapping manual application to ensure effective and consistent infusion of skincare products. The gentle sonic action infuses product beneath the surface and enhances absorption of active ingredients, allowing your skin to experience the full benefits of serums, creams, lotions and moisturizers. With daily use, the Infusonic can promote smooth, healthy, hydrated skin. The Infusonic can be used with any serum, cream, lotion, or moisturizer. Major claims of Infusonic’s potential benefits:
* increase performance of products
* deliver more nutrients to the skin
* achieve deeper penetration of products
* nourish skin layers with more hydration
* use with your favorite skincare products
* utilize skincare products more efficiently What you get:
* Sonic Infusion Device
* Charging Base
* 100-240V Universal Power Supply Adapter
* User Guide I’ve noticed substantial improvement in the way my skin looks after three weeks of usage. I credit the Infusonic with most of this improvement because the range of skin care products I use remained exactly the same since I started using it. I decided to try the Infusonic because I use Chanel Sublimage cream which is very expensive, and I can’t afford to waste any of it.
Also, I wanted to make sure that its performance is maximized (that it really gets deep into skin layers). I usually dab a small amount of product on the tip of the device and glide it slowly all over my face for about 5 minutes until there is absolutely no product left on the tip. It’s definitely better and more effective than applying product with fingers, and I am sure that no product is wasted as when it just absorbs into fingers or just sits there at the surface. Very useful and handy product which I highly recommend.