Hair loss can happen to the best of us, and while this is not a life-threatening problem, it can be very debilitating to one’s self-esteem. It’s a good thing that it’s not entirely without remedies.
• There is a process called nutritional therapy, a hair treatment service that could be found in Singapore where the hair-loss sufferer is introduced to a therapy where nutritional supplements needed by the body to grow hair are given. In more traditional and home-made methods, people apply onion juice to bald patches on their heads and notice improvement in the thickness of their hair. Others swear by the effect of hot peppers after a period of five months as capsaicin, the substance in the peppers that make them spicy, also encourage the growth of hair. Others still use aloe vera, a substance that has been used for the purpose of growing hair for centuries.
• For an immediate fix, there are always wigs, toupees, and weaves available. If you’re in Singapore, one can always go to any hairdresser’s place–there are many clinics that offer hair treatment Singapore – and have their specific problem assessed so as to identify the proper solution to their problem.
• Henna is also a good alternative. It is a natural herb powder that is mostly used for dyeing hair. However, it has more perks than just simply giving color to your crowning glory. Henna is also a very effective nourishing conditioner that makes your hair look smooth and beautiful by working from the inside of the cuticle. With regular use, henna can also alleviate dandruff and itchiness, two things that might be indicative of hair loss. This particular substance strengthens your hair so as to prevent it from breaking off which will contribute to the thinning of your hair.
• There is the latest hair replacement technology that could be availed in plenty of hair treatment parlors in Singapore. Using state-of-the-art equipment and knowledge, the latest in hair weaving trends can be applied to you to help fix your hair loss problem.
• One of the latest technologies used for the remedying of hair loss is steam and light therapy. One of the more popular ones is the UV Light therapy which uses the explanation that the ultraviolet light actually stimulates the blood vessels in the scalp, making them more conducive to hair growth. This, however, does not work that well in cases of pattern baldness where drugs like Minoxidil may be more effective. The steam therapy goes hand in hand with a regimen of other therapies. The steam is merely there to help support in the stimulation of the blood vessels, or to open up pores in the scalp to help the skin be more responsive to any topical medication applied.
Hair loss can be extremely troublesome, but fussing over it is not necessary. There are plenty of ways to deal with this, and one of the many ways to take the first step is to visit a hair specialist.